Thursday, June 01, 2006

A pinch and a punch...

...first day of the month. It's JUNE! Wow. I can't believe it's here. It is nice out and the grass is green...but I still can't believe it has finally come. We wait for summer all year...and now it's here. YEAH! Last night after finishing our popsicles in the backyard, we went for a walk to the little lake nearby and threw rocks into it. A new game for Liam, and he loves it. Can't wait to go camping with them. I still have this glass in my foot, but it doesn't bother me too much. I'm dealing with rude neighbor kids who walk right into the house (without knocking) and ask me for snacks. I like having kids around for Riley to bike with, but sadly these neighbor kids aren't exactly the kind of playmates I was hoping for. I have to say something to the mom...cuz sometimes we can't even hide out in the backyard...they will open the gate and walk right back there. Oh dear. What to do?
Looking forward to holidays and seeing the fam.

No comments: