Friday, May 25, 2007

YES!!!

This is what I said just an hour ago as I was sitting out in the back alley with the boys and my water broke!!!
So things are finally happening!! I'm feeling good and happy and hopeful and mostly just plain excited that the end is in sight and we'll be meeting our baby soon!
Please pray and I'll keep you posted!!!

...later in the wee hours...
The boys went to our friends for supper and were put to bed at their house so we had a nice quiet evening to ourselves. We went for a walk and watched a movie. I decided I should try to get some sleep (before things escalate) at about 10:30pm. It is now 12:50am and I'm not able to sleep due to contractions and probably nerves!! I'll try again here, but it may turn out to be an all nighter. Greg is sleeping soundly!! :) The contractions aren't predictable at this point, so I don't plan on going in til they are more like 5 min. apart and/or we've reached morning.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen Sarah! I'll be praying for you & Greg & they boys! Take Care, Jennifer.

Anonymous said...

I'm jumping up and down with excitement. You go girl! I'm praying all goes well and you have a 'little' peanut! Love you!

Heather said...

Oh so close now! Prayers are being sent for you!

Anonymous said...

Sarah.. what great news.. I hope that everything is going well for you.. you may even have the baby by now I hope so anyway.. congrats cant wait to see pictures of you new little one

Kristy said...

Whahoooo!

Praying for you guys

Anonymous said...

Love you Sush!
Hope all goes well. We're praying for you!