Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Happy to report

That we are done with diapers!!! YAY!
I must clarify that we are still slightly house-bound to be sure we catch everything on time every time! but Liam is doing great! I think since Sunday there have only been 2 accidents, one while we were out. I put diapers on him at night and naps, but they are dry. So we are very thrilled. As hard as it is to be sure he makes it to the potty all day long, it's so so nice to be done with the changetable for the first time in over 5 years.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Hip hip horray!

Anna said...

Yay Liam! Congrats!

the Haazens :) said...

No Kidding...that really IS something to celebrate! Our G is in the middle of 'training' too and doing great! I LOVE the freedom and the fact that we don't have to buy 2 sets of diapers=) Yay!

Would you mind if I put a link to your site from my homepage?

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,

Glad that you had a blast in Maui...it sure looks great in the pics can only imagine what it was like in person! Congrats on the potty training...I remember those days...and I'll be there again before I know it! Take Care Ang H

Mar said...

WhoooooHoo! Way to Go! Nanny

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Liam! There's a little present in the mail for you and Riley. Love, Grandma D.