Sunday, November 19, 2006

Troubles in the kitchen

The other day I was so out of it, that I opened a box of goldfish crackers up, cut open the bag, and was thinking to myself...man, they jipped me...this bag isn't very full.
Only to realize that I had already opened this very box of goldfish the day before, but on the other end. (Try pouring goldfish gracefully into a bowl when both ends of the bag are opened.)
I also tend to ruin those bags that have the resealable zip locks, because I cut the opposite end of the bag. G has pointed this out to me a few times on random bags of frozen corn, or baby carrots. Opps.
I have sort of committed to "seeing what I can produce" in the way of a photo, or a collage, to put on the front of our upcoming church cookbook. I had better get on that. I'm thinking of random kitchen utensils and baking supplies...kinda like that whisk pic I put on flickr. Or to use a picture I took yesterday of an old fashioned pantry....

Hmm....time to be creative here while the sun is shining.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Michelle, I hope you're move is going well!?

4 comments:

Kristin said...

You can always blame the goldfish cracker bag thing on the pregnancy...

Tough decision on the pic for the cook book, both are great pics, are are very different from each other. I like the effect you put around the outside of the one you posted. I think if I had to choose I would go with the one you just posted.

You added us to you links. Right on. I assume you wont mind if I do the same. :)

Anonymous said...

haha.. thats funny..sorry.. I think its awesome you opened both ends of the bag.. I also really like this shot..I think it would be great for the cover of your church cookbook.

Anonymous said...

Pregnancy is a good thing to blame for anything weird you do :)

I like both pics, but I really like old fashioned pantries...

Either way, you have a winner :)

Anonymous said...

Hey you!!I'm excited your prego! So what's your due date? Mines March 15th. Hope your feelin great. And I like the pic of the old pantry. Bye for now, Jess.