Photoshoot fun


Well, as most of you know, I love to take pictures and especially of little babies. It is not the easiest skill though. I probably do better at still life flower photos. I don't know all the tricks yet of getting a newborn completely placid and sleeping while you attempt to pose them in the nude with bright sunlight blaring on them and a camera in their face!! I need to get a better indoor flash so I can make it look like I have natural light, even if I don't. I offered my "services" this morning to a church couple who had their first little boy. Our other friends live upstairs as well, and so I took a few pictures of their youngest little girl at the same time (above). Challenging, but fun. Here's just a sampler.



I'm still always attempting to take pictures of the boys, but they are ultimately sick of the camera in their faces. Here's a little scowl from Liam...

Comments

Michelle said…
Good job Sush! You have quite the talent! They look great.
Heather said…
Awwwww .... so cute!
Angella said…
Great shots, PER USUAL!!

Popular Posts