Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I did it!!


I did the chop!
It's not as short as the girls cut in the sample pic I had, but Dawna didn't want to go too crazy as you can't turn back...you know, baby steps. But next time I'll even go shorter.
YAY!


Greg is gone to Calgary for the week, so I'm parenting solo again. It is a bit of a juggle to get Riley and Liam off to school in the morning and have everyone fed and changed, but thankfully G's parents lent me their van again.
You just do what you gotta do. Then you need ten hours of uninterrupted sleep to catch up.

7 comments:

Monica said...

Looks cute! Solo parenting is hard.
Monica

Melissa said...

Verrrrry cute!! Absolutely beautiful!

In a couple of months, let me know how you like it. :)

Heather said...

very fun! I want more pic's!

lanagummeson said...

I LOVE IT. Way to go friend! I think you look simply smashing!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, you look great! I'm so excited that you did it!! Isn't it strange when you walk past a mirror and don't even recognize yourself?! You're going to see how simple it is to look after. Way to go!!

Bri said...

Looks AMAZING! Now, when are you coming down here to do that shopping?

Bloggy Mama said...

Yowza. Lookin' HOT, Mama!