Friday, March 16, 2007

Two special guys

When I arrived on the scene in 1976, my brother Luke was there already. He quickly became my constant playmate and friend from day one on. We celebrated his birthday on March 16th every year.
Ironically, once my brother started fading away into his own life and was busy with his wife and work...I married Greg who is also born on March 16.
So now I say "hip hip hooray" on this day for two of the very special men in my life. Both to my brother and to my hubby. One who enhanced my childhood, and one who enhances every day since I met him, both of which I wouldn't want to live without.
HUGS and SQUEEzeS.

1 comment:

Mar said...

Awww - Sarah, you expressed your thoughts so well! It's so sweet how loving you are with these two special guys! What a blessing they are! it's neat how they share this day.