Sunday, March 11, 2007

Liam and our living room





We had a very IKEA Saturday. We needed a few things to fill up our empty living room. It was going nowhere as the two sofa chairs I finally decided on were of course discontinued. So we almost left empty-handed and near tears. Then we realized that Liam is now tall enough and potty trained...so he can go in the playplace at Ikea!! YAY! So we had an hour child-free and decided to go with the Poang chairs and simple Lack tables. Not only cheap...but easy to move, and they work well. I'm really loving the green, so I had to share these pictures with you. Liams' eyes match the wall as well. Liam had such a great time in the playland with Riley, and Ikea made a lot more money because of their smart idea to have it there.

On Tuesday Liam is turning 3!! We're having a little party for him after dinner. You're all invited. The Diego cake should be a hit.

6 comments:

Anna said...

I LOVE the green and I LOVE that Liam's eyes match it! That's so neat. Nice chairs Sarah...not what I was expecting but I like them. It's looking good in there...you'll sell it in no time!

Anonymous said...

I heart IKEA! If you guys had moved already we might just have to crash the party and finally meet you :) My boys love Diego!

Heather said...

Liam is growing up so fast!

the Haazens :) said...

YAY for IKEA!!! The room looks awesome...love the colors together!

Happy B-day to Liam too=)

Anonymous said...

The painting turned out great! And your decor is perfect for selling. Clean, simple and clutter free! Smart thinking. You'll have to take note of the green color if you have to paint in your new house.

Mar said...

Looking good! I like the vignette on the piano. (who watches too many decorating shows?) Yeah for the new family get-away place - IKEA! FUN!