Friday, December 01, 2006

Snappy Sugar-Socks

A big sigh of relief...the birthday is over and Christmas is on its way!! I am really hoping to get our tree this weekend and decorate a little. We've been gone 7 of our 8 Christmas' together, Greg and I...home to be with the family. We don't often go too crazy with decorating as we aren't home to enjoy it much. Next year will be different, HOORAY!
My boys are both sick now...yes, Liam has his fever back again, 2 weeks later. My life as a hermit has officially begun. I'm just relieved it's the weekend and Greg will not be working this one, so maybe I'll get a chance to get out of the house.
But back to the happy, I am so looking forward to Christmas which is coming up fast. We'll be driving out in 3 short weeks. To get us all in the spirit...here's a site to find your Elf name!!

Christmas Elf Name

My Christmas Elf Name is
Get your Christmas Elf Name at JokesUnlimited.com
Also a special congratulations to my childhood friend Jen who had her 4th baby, a gorgeous girl she named Cara Ryanne. Hugs to your busy family!! You're probably getting less sleep than I, so my thoughts and prayers are with you!!

2 comments:

Faith and Mark said...

I know this is late, but I've been busy and I did want to wish you a happy birthday and say how much I appreciate you and your friendship. Hopw you have a great year. - Faith

Anonymous said...

My elf name is "cheerful floppy feet"????????????