Thursday, October 26, 2006

Picture time...

Here's a great bouquet from Michelle and her dad. Michelle and Ang are visiting with Mich's mom for a few days and will be back on Friday to fly out on Saturday.


This is "grandpa Horton" (Mich's dad), holding Katelyn, his neice's daughter and Matthew, his grandson. Both these babies have been staying here this week...they are only 3 weeks apart.


This is Michelle with Matthew, Dorilee with Kierra and myself with Liam.


This is Riley with Caleb...Tim and Dorilees little guy. They got along really well and were laughing at eachother most of the night.


These are the costumes I found for the boys...


So while I was out not finding a darth vader costume for Riley (and he happily settled for that knights costume), Greg stopped on his lunch break and found the final one at Toys R Us. So the lucky kid has two options of what to wear...or to wear one for school and the other at night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool costume! I still need to get one for my boys...

Heather said...

Wow that darth vader one is pretty real! They'll have a lot of fun. I'm going as a pirate