Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Time to report

Hi...I finished that book already. Ya, I rock. Actually...I'm usually fast with books once I finally start them. In fact I get a little crazy with them, not wanting to put them down at all...forgetting things like...lunch, or opps, time for school. Ya. Doesn't work well when you're a mom. That's why I haven't read much in the past few years...that and that I don't like to be interrupted at the good parts which happens all the time with my boys! Oh well...I'll have plenty days ahead of me for silent reading.
Anyway...so ya, it was called Tara Road by Maeve Binchy. It was pretty good. I won't say it was excellent, but it was worth reading and kept me interested the whole way through. I think it was on Oprahs Book Club. About two women who have difficult things happen in their lives, one in America and one in Ireland...they end up switching homes for 2 months and it helps them deal with their hurts. Good girl story. I liked it.
Busy day today with swimming lessons starting up too...Riley is getting to be quite the little fish, unlike 2 short years ago when he was gripping my neck and refusing to part.

No comments: