Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!




One of the many reasons I married Greg was that I knew he'd make a great dad one day. I had fun listening to them play with their new super soakers yesterday. Riley giggling and Greg laughing is one of my favorite noises ever!

In this picture, Shea looks a lot like I did as a baby.
He's wearing a special outfit grandma D made for Riley...each of the boys have taken a turn wearing it to church. It barely fit Riley on his first Sunday to church, but Shea fits it a little better.

Special hugs out to my dad and father-in-law...two very cool dads.

6 comments:

the Haazens :) said...

He really does look like you!

What a cute outfit and super cute baby inside of it =)

Yay for awesome daddy's!!

Anonymous said...

I can see the resemblance too!

I'll ditto the yay for great Dads!!

Anna said...

Wow! Does he EVER look like you in that one picture! What a cutie!

Greg Davidson said...

Thanks Honey — I'm sure you'll here lots more laughs and giggles with the Super Soakers when it's hot in Salmon Arm this summer.

Heather said...

Wow he is growing so much!

Faith and Mark said...

Cute Pictures Sarah. I'm still planning on drpong by some day soon and cuddling that adorable guy.