Monday, August 06, 2007

Hospitality

Within our family...we currently own the largest house. We also just got a small kitchen table, so now have that and a dining table. This makes our place the most practical for hosting meals. Yesterday we had my grandparents, my parents, my sis and hubby/kids over for lunch. Here's a pic of our kids with them...


My mom and Callie (my niece)...

Then after they pulled out and I finished the dishes, my best friend Michelle came over with her hubby and son, and her sister, hubby and son. They brought pizza for us and again our tables were full. They stayed til bedtime and it was great to see them.
We're sure enjoying our new house and appreciating the "adult" living room, and the kids playroom just off the kitchen. We had a hard time hosting even one family in our last house, so this has been great and we are blessed.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Can't wait to come to the PARTY house!

Kristin said...

We are looking forward to MORE room too!
Love the pictures! :)