Monday, December 03, 2012

Another birthday has come and gone. For the first time ever, we didn't have a big party at my place with all the kiddos, but had a quiet fondue at my parents with my bro and his wife. The kids slept over at the inlaws and so we had a super quiet sleep-in the next day. That night, we went out for dinner with our kids to my fav Mexican place and had cake at my inlaws. The boys have been taking turns being sick with fevers and colds, so it has been pretty mellow around here. But I had a wonderful birthday, and was spoiled rotten. Thanks for all the sweet comments on Facebook, cards and presents in the mail. I've been trying my hardest to make more things than usual for Christmas. I can't say too much on here, or I'll give away all my secrets to my family! but it is keeping me busy. I think it takes much more time and energy to make something, but hopefully that'll make it special! The bigger boys do know that I knit them each a pair of slippers, and they were so excited. I think it's precious. Just over 3 weeks til Christmas!!?!

No comments: