Monday, September 20, 2010

99 years

This past weekend, I went with my parents and my niece to Vancouver to celebrate my great-grandmothers' 99th birthday!
We kept it small, short and sweet. We had a little tea party right in the common room of her care home. It is the most stylin' old folks home you ever did see. I could have moved right in myself!

Anyway, it was a great weekend to spend with family, yet not be worried about taking care of my own family. Greg had the boys at home and I knew he was capable of pulling it off so I wasn't worried a bit. (Thanks G)
Now I'm home and back into the chaos of school picture day in the morning, canning salsa and cleaning. It's ok. I had my break and need to get back at er' again before I get too lazy!




Thanks to my family for the fun weekend!!

No comments: