Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Older

...and still no gray hair. For real! I'm lucky I guess. Though one friend said to me, "It's not fair, you don't really have any wrinkles!" to which I replied, "No, I'm just saggy in other areas." Win some. Lose some.
Yes, so I'm 33. How did I "get" 33?? I have no idea. I don't feel any older really. I'm sure I say that every year.
Feeling thankful for many things, especially over the fact that Ella is at home and she looks great. Thanks for thinking of her and praying for her health. She avoided the second surgery which I will continue to believe was a God thing, as it continues to baffle the doctors.
So onward, Christmas!! I can't wait!

2 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

Happy Belated. Many thankful prayers for Ella and her family...

Unknown said...

Yup - I don't know how you could be 33 yet either? ? How did that happen - MAN - how the years fly! AND you're WAY tooooo young for wrinkles yet! Happy December to you.