Saturday, December 06, 2008

Christmas List


Just for fun...

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? either

2. Real tree or Artificial? Real

3. When do you put up the tree? Sometime this week, I hope!

4. When do you take the tree down? Sometime in the New Year

5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, but half milk

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Probably my baby Cabbage Patch Doll

7. Hardest person to buy for? in our immediate bunch, Greg

8. Easiest person to buy for? Liam

9. Do you have a nativity scene? No, but I really want to make one

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I've done both

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? hmm...don't want to hurt any feelings here, but there were a few ugly sweaters from grandma!

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a Wonderful Life, Elf

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? This year I was early and started the middle of November

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I hope not!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I like my mom's Sweet Marie Bars and shortbread, white choc.covered pretzels, hedgehogs

16. Lights on the tree? Yes, and the house

17. Favorite Christmas song? I love most of them! How do you pick?

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We used to always travel, now we stay

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yep. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen, Rudolf

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A Star

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? With the Engels, Christmas Eve, with the Davidson's, Christmas morning

22. Most annoying part about this time of year? Commercials, especially for kid toys and then the urge to BUY BUY BUY! and forget the fact that it's all about the birth of Jesus!

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? We have all the oldies on our tree, from when I was a kid up til recent ones. I don't have the Martha Stewart tree with matching balls and ribbon. Maybe one day when I don't have kids. Our house looks like a mismatched pile of colors/themes and things. I like snowmen? and angels, well...I like it all.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey, stuffing, ham, perogies, potatoes, gravy...it's all good with me.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I'd like to skiing with my hubby all day with no interruptions. That would be fun.

Feel free to reply with your answers, or copy these to your blog. I was sent this by a friend as well.

No comments: