Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Going on three...


Shea is getting so much more "big boy" lately, and much less "baby".
He has been potty trained for almost 4 months now!!! We recently lost his soother, so that was the end of that habit (always a goal for me by the time they are 3 to ditch it). He used to nap in a playpen, but now is much happier in his own toddler bed. He's been sick lately, so he's happy to nap but had been fighting it last week. His shoes are all getting too small. He is starting to ride with training wheels. He scoots around the skatepark on his plasma car. He wants under-ducks.


Oh man!! THREE?? He's having his Lighting McQueen party at the end of the month (he tells everyone, including the dentist!).

Am I ready?? I don't know. It makes me sad and happy all at the same time!

2 comments:

Bloggy Mama said...

I love that picture. I can't believe he's going to be three!

Anna said...

I don't like this one bit! Along with that picture of him riding a bike (with training wheels), it's obvious that he's growing up WAY TOO FAST! Eeeek!

He is a handsome little man though. And I love the under ducks part.