Life is good....just a reminder.

I think sometimes we get so caught up in the things that "aren't happening" and the things that "didn't happen" and forget about all the things that ARE.
I have so many things in my life right now to be happy about.

This weekend a little boy in our Awana club, who was attending the Christian school at our church, was killed in a car accident (along with his great-grandma). His mom is left alone. She was single with him as her only child. I can't imagine the pain. Please pray for her...Shauna, while we also count our blessings.

Comments

Bloggy Mama said…
Terrible terrible. I'm praying.
Gulp, a sad reminder to be thankful and treasure our kids while we have them. Did I tell you lately that you're a REAL treasure? ?
Lisa said…
Oh my goodness, that is so so sad. That poor mom. Hopefully some day she will find peace, and something good will come out of this horrible experience.

Popular Posts