Friday, August 11, 2006

No longer holy

We got a new sofa bed thing. My dad had bought us this inflatable bed on a frame last year so that when we had company, they would have a place to sleep. It was a great idea and looked good, felt good...but it soon got a hole in it. So we exchanged it for another and same thing...it got a hole. So enough of the air bed idea. We went to Ikea while my parents were here, because the poor pair had been sleeping on a deflated bed. I found this awesome bed at Ikea, which serves as a sofa as well in our basement where we had no seating. It folds down to a queen size, so it's great.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool... I'm sure I'll enjoy it too one of these days!

Anonymous said...

Gotta love IKEA!!

Anonymous said...

I HEART IKEA.

If only one was closer...