Easter 2013

Greg and Shea went early to church this morning to do music prep, and I came later with the two bigger boys. By the time I wrestled them off the tramp, brushed their hair and forced them into their church pants and shoes, we were all in a fuming mood. Then we got to the Easter Sunday service and sang, did crafts, visited with our friends, and listened to the Easter story and we all left in a much happier mood. We are so thankful for our church, for the sunshine today, and the work that Jesus did on the cross so there is hope.

Comments

Anonymous said…
So happy you posted these pics of quite sheds. I want a bedroom drop
having a metal roof to get able to listen to the rain.

It wouls also be a terrific spare space, if it experienced a bit heat.
In Mississippi, I would be able to use it all but perhaps 1 month, Jan, out
of the entire year. I really like the bedroom together with the fireplace
lose. My favorite.. so homey.

Also visit my page - arrow yardsaver shed instruction manual
Anonymous said…
I when saw a statistic which was like: 2/3 men/women and 1/3 men/women will get cancer in
their life time. But I cannot remember the statistic
specifically. Support me out?

Here is my weblog :: how To Impress women
Anonymous said…
Hey me as a professional Basketball player i have attempted this out effectively i believed it would not work but i gave it a superb shot and i saw quick changes in my physique Thatnk You!


Here is my web page ... precision nutrition gourmet cookbook
Anonymous said…
Thank you - the perfect face for podcasting.. :
)

my blog online dating tips for women over 50
Anonymous said…
Vinegar will function also. Braggs has a very very good Organic
vinegar within the market.

Here is my web blog: teeth whitening products cvs
Anonymous said…
Your mode of describing everything in this paragraph is really fastidious, all be able to without difficulty be
aware of it, Thanks a lot.

Also visit my web blog ... vigrx plus side effects yahoo
Anonymous said…
Correct answer. You passed the test. You could possibly remain a
starred commenter

Also visit my web page: superman stamina video online Free

Popular Posts