Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Picture update

I've managed to keep up with my 365 photos project and have taken a photo a day since I started. It has been good and I am getting quite comfortable with manual, but still have a ways to go.

I sure like having the ability to take a picture in a really dark room and have it look this bright...maybe borderline too bright.


I made buns yesterday...

I have a cute and growing boy....

Today strawberries were on sale...yummy!


And I ran a mile today at the rink! A first for me...I usually just walk the 5km as fast as I can, but I picked it up a bit today. I'm walking a 10km this weekend for the Coldest Night of the Year, and who knows, maybe I'll even be able to run through part of it!
Anyway...I know that was random, but computer time is limited these days!
Have a great week!

1 comment:

Water Filtration San Antonio said...

This was lovely thanks for sharing