It's here! It's here!










Don't you just wait for this day every year! Christmas is the best time of the year for sure.

I don't want to spend the day on the computer, but I did want to get some photos done of the kids so I didn't have to spend the day tomorrow behind the camera...so I'll share some with you.
The boys are SO excited. They are almost healthy. I think last night was the first night in about 6 weeks where the 2 older boys didn't wake up due to their cough or fever or vomiting. Shea only woke up for about 5 minutes, so it was WONDERFUL.
Hoping this trend continues.
Enjoy the Christmas Eve! We'll be at church this evening, and then opening presents with my family at my parents place.

Comments

Angella said…
Merry Christmas!
Anonymous said…
wow! awesome pics - can't believe you had the time for that today, they're lovely!
founds a soother here - hope you have one a home too! See you tomorrow. . . we're thinking of making the meal later in the day, so naps and playing can happen. . . talk to you in the morn.
Anonymous said…
wow! awesome pics - can't believe you had the time for that today, they're lovely!
founds a soother here - hope you have one a home too! See you tomorrow. . . we're thinking of making the meal later in the day, so naps and playing can happen. . . talk to you in the morn.
The Foulds said…
Merry Christmas!

I hope that you are all sleeping though the night tonight! Yay for sleep! :)

Popular Posts