Monday, April 10, 2006

Boys will be boys....






I'll try to keep my posting about the boys to a minimum...but I can already see that it's going to be hard! I just have to say that these boys keep me hopping...in the last few hours I heard a crash...and discovered a ball had been thrown at my picture frame and broke the glass...so much for my rule about "only throw balls or balloons!"...now we're strictly down to balloons only! And then I'm dozing on the couch later and Riley wakes me up to say..."Mom, I've got a rock up my nose!" What? I didn't panic and had him tilt forward and blow, and out shot this little pebble. Why it was up his nose is beyond me, but thank goodness it came out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow... the rock in my nose made me laugh out loud! What a guy! I'm glad it came out easy.

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey, I found your site!! Hello you. Great site! I have a blogspot site, though I don't post a lot there. I usually do the xanga thing. Maybe I can do both I just have to figure it out. Hey Chad's leaving for Cambodia on wenesday. wild hey?

Anonymous said...

You two sure made some cute kids:)