Thursday, August 23, 2012

Tail end of summer

August has been busy, and here we are at the end of it!
We took our holidays and went camping at Glen Echo for three nights and then to Penticton for two nights.  Then we were at the Roots and Blues for the entire weekend which felt like camping as well!   I am slowly recovering and getting my house back in order.  We have had company and family visiting so we've still been out and about but enjoying the summer while it lasts.

I suddenly realized that my photos for the fair need to be in today! so I rushed down and got them done into 8x10's and here they are....
They needed to have mats on them, and stiff backing, and those cost more than getting them enlarged, so I kept to just the six...2 color, three plants, and 1 people category.
The boys have had so much fun at the beach, and with cousins...I don't think they are ready for summer to end!  We have done some back to school shopping and I guess it's fair to say that Shea is the most excited about his new school things...esp. his MEC backpack that he carries everywhere!
 Anyway...lots to do!!  check out summer photos on facebook!
 






No comments: