Sunday, October 09, 2011

so so so thankful

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17


We've had a wonderful thanksgiving with the crisp fall weather and bright sunshine.

We managed to get all the Davidson cousins together for the first time in Salmon Arm with the two newest members, Neve and Hugo. They've added a new dimension to the party!



We also had my grandparents come up, so have spent time with them as well.




Looking forward to more family time ahead when we meet the newest baby Engel and have my sister (and fam) come down to celebrate her 30th! Wishing my nephew Levi a happy birthday!!
Thankful for all you, my friends, and hope you enjoyed this weekend as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a great tradition for thanksgiving - walking at the waterfront. Always great pictures from there! Could you email me the ones with Zinks please? MomE